Python Tutorials: ADO and Python
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Appendix: Links and Credits
The author would like to thank the following people:
- Suzanne for inspiration and always being there for me. :)
- A. Vivaldi, J.S. Bach, C.P.E. Bach, J. Pachelbel, C. Orff, W.A. Mozart, Jimi Hendrix, The Scorpions, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Rainbow, Helloween, Mago de Oz, Blind Guardian, Rhapsody, Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd -- this list goes on.
- Iron Chef, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and P.G. Wodehouse for the great laughs.
- Suzanne, Grim Archon, MasterChief, netytan and shahenshah for their excellent proof-reading.
- Joe Nguyen for inspiring the chapter on Creating Parameters.
- Edward Diamond for the Firebird database connection string.
- The echarcha crew for their feedback.
- Len Remmerswaal for suggesting that I add prevention of SQL injections as another reason to use parameters
This article is Copyright © 2004 Mayukh Bose. This article may be
reproduced elsewhere in part, or in full, provided the author is properly credited. Additionally, it would
be nice if you could provide a link to this website (http://www.mayukhbose.com/),
though linking is strictly optional.
Copyright © 2004 Mayukh Bose. All rights reserved.
This work may be freely reproduced provided this copyright notice is preserved.
OPTIONAL: Please consider linking to this website (http://www.mayukhbose.com/
) as well.